The number of Remote teams is increasing. Corona is forcing teams to work remotely. However, other reasons are also the challenges in finding the right people in your region. Commute times increasing because of heave traffic. And also the fact people expect the flexibility to work anywhere!
"The moment team members don't share the same coffee machine, they are working remotely"
This new Management 3.0 Workshop is designed for Leaders who work with remote teams! Learn about how to give feedback in a remote environment, learn about how to lead remote teams, learn about facilitating remote meetings!
The workshop is designed to be given online. The tools, exercises, and agenda are optimized for an online workshop. As also the agenda, we don't expect you to sit in front of your monitor for eight hours!
By attending this workshop you learn and experience:
- Different Management and Leadership styles, which fit in which context;
- The Principles of Management 3.0;
- Why the need for a Management and Leadership approach;
- How to learn about what motivates your team, and how to increase motivation and engagement;
- Tools and insights to empower your teams. How to get them self-organizing;
- How to lead and manage remote teams. Including power tips of the Management 3.0 Team;
- How to give feedback to each other if you work in different time-zones and remote teams;
- Learn about celebration, what do you celebrate, success or failure?
Attending this workshop you will receive the Certificate of Attendance of the Fundamentals Online Workshop.
By attending this workshop you will get a 20% discount on the Certificate of Practice!
The workshop sessions are:
- Friday, December 11th, 9:30 - 12:00 Amsterdam Time (CEST)
- Friday, December 18th, 9:30 - 12:00 Amsterdam Time (CEST)
- Friday, January 8th, 9:30 - 12:00 Amsterdam Time (CEST)
- Friday, January 15th, 9:30 - 12:00 Amsterdam Time (CEST)
I also offer tickets including coaching. In the coaching sessions, we will do one call between the sessions to discuss your personal challenges by implementing the practices. The calls will be 45-60 minutes. Please reach out if you would like more information about the coaching option.
Management 3.0 will release a Fundamentals Plus In-Person Workshop in the next months. This is a one-day workshop. By attending this online workshop, and the new in-person workshop, you will be able to become a facilitator also!
- A headset is strongly recommended
- Internet connection of at least 10mbps
- A quiet place to attend the workshop
January 15, 2021 12:00 CET