Learn more about Energizing People and attend this new Plus Workshop
In the Energizing People Plus Workshop, we dive into how to increase Worker Happiness, Individuals and their Interactions, and Rewards and Incentives.
In the module Worker Happiness, we will look at what is Happiness? How to grow Happiness in your team, based on the 12 Steps to Happiness. Finally, we also look at how to measure Happiness.
Great organizations exist out of Great People! In the module Individuals and Interactions, you will learn how to increase the synergy between people. As also how to use the new Management 3.0 practice Diversity Index in your organization. A practice to create a system where people understand where and how to increase diversity themselves.
Management 3.0 believes intrinsic motivation is very important. However, we don’t say rewards and incentives are bad! In the module Rewards and Incentive, we discuss the differences between the different kinds of motivations. Is extrinsic motivation bad? We look at the six rules for rewards and incentives, and how to implement them in your organization.
Attending this workshop will give you the Plus certificate, as also a badge. We advise you to attend the Foundation workshop or the Fundamentals Online Workshop.
- First session: July 2nd, 13:00 - 15:30 CEST
- Second session: July 17th, 13:00 - 15:30 CEST
- You will need a laptop or computer.
- A webcam is required. There will be a lot of interaction between the attendees.
- A headset is strongly recommended, especially when you are in a room with other people.
- Internet connection of at least 10mbps
- A quiet place to attend the workshop, not a Starbucks please.
- Attending this workshop you will receive the Certificate of Attendance of the Energizing People Plus Workshop.
July 17, 2020 15:30 CEST