Virtual conferences are mostly passive learning. The workshop extravaganza is not!
We’re tired of watching presentations online. Instead, we believe that online learning is best done through interactive workshops and discussions with others. So our community of professional online Facilitators created the “Workshop Extravaganza” to offer you an awesome selection of remote workshops to take your online skills to the next level.
We promise that there will be no presentations, no lurkers, and no powerpoints. We offer experiential learning… and playful fun.
You will get:
- Welcome and icebreaker (with Lisette Sutherland).
- TWO 60-minute interactive, online workshops from an experienced, professional remote Facilitator.
- Closing networking mixer.
- A six-pack stomach from all the laughing.
PLUS virtual swag you can actually use:
- Printable virtual meeting cards
- Free eBooks and remote working guides
- ebook: Doing It! by Ralph van Roosmalen
- The Complete Guide to Virtual Icebreakers
- The Ultimate List of Virtual Team Building Activities
- Online Meeting Facilitation guides for participants and facilitators
- 30% off of the Work Together Anywhere Handbook
- 10% off future Work Together Anywhere Workshop with any Extravaganza workshop Facilitator (worth up to €50)
- Access to the Virtual Team Talk Slack group with access to 100’s of virtual working rockstars!
The workshops – choose any 2
In these workshops you will get the chance to experience a wide range of remote collaboration skills, tools, techniques and tips to enable you to take your remote working skills to the next level. Our Facilitators are bringing experience from all over of the world, so you can be sure to find something perfect for you!
Each workshop will be offered twice so choose any 2!
- Breaking the ice: building great team spirit online – with Aaron McKenna
- Energize boring online meetings – with Sarika Kharbanda and Colleen Leclercq
- Remote Work 3.0: game changing practices for YOU and your team – with Line Mørkbak
- How to use Management 3.0 tools in a virtual environment – with Ralph van Roosmalen
- Meeting Overload Rescue Kit: improve your communication with CCM and async – with Michał Parkoła and Mark Kilby
- Remote conflict management – with Rafa Puerto
- Great remote retrospectives – with Nikoletta Tatar
- Diversity and cultural transformation in remote teams – with Akira Bloise and Erick Masgo – IN SPANISH!
- Create the best Remote Employee Experience (REX) – with Tarcila Shinno – IN SPANISH!
Who should attend?
The Workshop Extravaganza is perfect for anyone who is an experiential learner and wants to contribute their curiosity and expertise to the conversation.
Whether you work with a remote team, or whether you lead a remote team, our selection of workshops will improve your day-to-day communication and team building skills.