"So what's your plan in making this change succeed?" We are sure you've heard that before if you’re an Agile Coach or Scrum Master tasked with introducing a new way of working.
Or "How can we implement this new...." fill in the blanks yourself. Change is everywhere nowadays. Managers, leaders, project managers, team members, everyone is involved in change management.
This online workshop, based on the book "Lean Change Management", is designed to help you discover more effective practices for introducing and managing change in your organization. You’ll learn by doing, not by reading PowerPoint slides! You’ll hear real stories about how to apply better, innovative practices to managing change.
What is covered?
The workshop is organized around five topics:
- Basics, what is change, different change models, Lean Change Management
- People, change is all about people. How and why do people respond to change and how to work with this
- Insights, why is generating insights important, and how to generate insights
- Vision, every change needs to have a clear vision, learn how to create an inspiring vision
- Experiments, don't change but run experiments. Learn how to set up experiments and learn running experiments.
The workshop will provide you with many practical tools, many opportunities to exchange insights and learn from other attendees.
During the workshop, you will create your own personal change approach!
What you get
- The e-book Lean Change Management
- The certificate of Certified Lean Change Agent
- Many resources related to Lean Change Management
- Copy of all resources used during the workshop
Agenda for the Lean Change Management Workshop
- Session 1
- What are change and the speed of Change?
- Complexity Thinking
- Different change models and Lean Change Management
- Session 2
- Do people like change and what drives people related to change
- Emotional models that support you in understanding how people react to change
- How to create an appealing vision statement and generate insights to the change?
- Session 3
- How challenge your change approach yourself?
- How to set up the Lean Change Management Canvas?
- How to define and measure experiments?
- Session 4
- The don'ts of a change approach
- Define your personal change approach
- Learn from the other attendees in reviewing your change approach
- The don'ts of a change approach
- There will be four sessions:
- Tuesday, May 4th - 9:00 -12:30 (Amsterdam time)
- Tuesday, May 11th - 9:00 - 12:30 (Amsterdam time)
- Tuesday, May 18th - 9:00 - 12:30 (Amsterdam time)
- Tuesday, May 25th - 9:00 - 12:30 (Amsterdam time)
- At least 10mpbs internet connection
- A quiet environment, where you can attend the workshop undisturbed
Feedback Previous Sessions
- "The workshops were dynamic, full of exercises and practical examples." - Carolina Serrano
- "Facilitators are very experienced with training and applied many interesting exercises to help us for understanding." - Kerry Suo
- "Transferring theories directly into practice, applying directly methods with current company topics, active interaction with all attendees, explaining several options of methods that can be used." - Pascal Gerrits
- "I liked their openness and how they explained each topic. They are both great communicators. Every topic was explained very clearly." - Maeve Connolly
- "Flexibility: they adjusted the program to the needs of the group - interactive: a good balance between theory and exercises, with a big plus for not using a PowerPoint presentation" - Greet Maeyaert
Date:May 4, 09:00 —
May 25, 12:30 CEST
RegularOn sale from April 6
Early BirdEnds on April 6