Workshop ICAgile Certified Professional – Agility in HR
The Agility in HR workshop is a two-day workshop powered by Management 3.0. The workshop is focused on people working in Human Resources. For example HR professionals, Business partners, Employee Coaches, Training & Development Managers, Recruiting Specialist, etc.
During the workshop, you will learn about the Agile mindset, Organizational Design, Job Roles, Career Paths, Goal Setting, Motivation, Promotions, Talent Acquisition, and Retention as well as Learning and Development. You will also learn about Scrum, the difference between Agile and Scrum, as also which role HR can play in an Agile Transformation.
If your company is going Agile and you need to support this transformation, if you want to build collaborative networks to enable innovation, design new modern Engagement Programs or if you are exploring ways to re-position HR by, for example, redesigning your people practices to attract and retain talents this is the right place to start!
Click here to download the Agility in HR brochure
One of the biggest advantages of this workshop is that it is based on Management 3.0. Management 3.0 is a proven workshop concept for many years. Not just theory, but a mix of theory and many practices that you can apply the next day in your organization.
During the workshop, we try to find ideas together related to for example your company is going Agile and you need to support the transformation. You want to build collaborative networks to enable innovation and you’re exploring ways to reposition HR by redesigning your practices to attract and retain talent
As an attendee of the Agility in HR Workshop by Management 3.0 you will receive two certificates: The Management 3.0 Certificate of Attendance for Agility in HR workshop as well as become ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP-TAL).
During the two-day Agility in HR workshop we will discuss and learn about:
- The changing role of HR in Agile businesses
- Attracting, hiring and retaining the right people
- Embracing diversity
- Keeping people motivated and engaged
- Moving from individual performance mindset to team performance
- Performance appraisals/ratings
- Changing roles, job descriptions, titles and ways of working
- Creating and nurturing an environment of psychological safety
- Agile and why working Agile
The Certified Agility in HR Professional workshop places great emphasis on practical examples, and we will share a range of tools to get you started with your initiative on getting Agility into HR, like how to run a sprint or write HR stories. We’ll take you through an Agile HR project from setting goals and developing user stories to implement sprint planning and follow-up using Kanban.
Practical Details for Agility in HR Workshop
- Coffee breaks and lunch included with a public workshop
- Materials will be in English
- Language can be English or Dutch
- A mix of flipcharts and slide decks
- No laptop required
- Attendees will receive digital copies of all used materials
- No Agile knowledge required